Sunday, December 6, 2015

DIY: Santa Bottle Decor

It's just a few weeks before Christmas, which means Santa's Elves are hard at work. If you're feeling a little crafty and looking for a DIY project of your own, here's a very simple way to transform a bottle into a Santa decoration. 

Basic Instructions:
1. Paint a bottle red (I used spray paint as it provides the smoothest coverage)
2. Use a piece of black ribbon as a belt.
3. Cut a square of felt to make the buckle. Cover with silver glitter if you have it.
4. Glue on white buttons
Extra Details: on the tall bottle I wrapped white macrame string around the neck. On the small bottle I painted the cap black. 

A super easy project that has a great effect. I imagine paint colors and details could be altered to be elves or gnomes too!

Note: these look extra festive with my elf wine caps on top!!

No comments :

Post a Comment