Thursday, November 1, 2012

Recycle your Holiday Rush?

It's November first, which means today my Starbucks had a holiday sleeve, my McDonalds was on a peppermint tray* and Best Buy was piping in the carols. Get ready folks. The holidays are here.

Well there's no better place to jumpstart your holiday shopping than at the City High Recycled Art Market this Saturday, 9 am to 3 pm.

All items are made with at least 50% recycled, upcycled or repurposed materials. This is my fourth year participating in the show and it is hands down the year's best.

So come, check out the handmades, eco-friendly goodies, and cross some shopping off your list. You can preview artisans on facebook and see some of my own items on Etsy!

This is a fundraiser for City High/Middle School PTSA and entrance is $1. The market is at the school at 1400 Fuller Avenue NE in Grand Rapids

 *I normally eat better I swear!!

2 comments :

  1. McDonald's.......Starbucks....?
    CAN'T you find any place local and good to shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... shameful. Now starbucks I visit regularly, cause let's be honest, they make a good cup of coffee. But McDonalds and Best Buy are circumstantial for me.

      Delete