Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gold Star Fitness

I have my (optional) biometric health screening at work next week, but I don't need to wait till the official weigh-in to know that I've fallen victim to the pudge effect.

Tomorrow is March 1st , and it's time to start New Year's Resolutions Round 2. To keep me in line and accountable, I've developed a workout chore chart.
Wanna play along? Download a set here. And maybe if you ask real nice, I'll customize the exercises to you're own routine!


2 comments :

  1. Oooh, yes, I like this idea. So much easier if you have something printed to look at. And the satisfaction of checking things off a list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worked out all the details yet, but i think there's potential for a Reward/competition incentive here. Like collect 100 stars, get to buy new shoes. Or go in to direct star collecting competition with someone

    ReplyDelete