Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Predictable Spontaneity

So during a big holiday cleaning spree, I ditched all my old college art school project, but I paused for a moment over this one, remembering how much I enjoyed this exercise in cut + paste.

Though I didn't really remember what the assignment was specifically until i noticed two words written on the back of one of these. "Spontaneous" and "Predictable". Each set was designed to represent a pair of opposites (can you pinpoint this pair?). I really wish i had a key as to what the other word pairings were!

I've decided to cut these apart and use them as notecards. ...The psychology of who I send which makes me REALLY wish i had the word key!

Oh college, remembering this studio project makes me long for scissors and glue instead of ⌘C and ⌘V!

No comments :

Post a Comment