Monday, December 2, 2013

Chop and Revive: T-Shirt Restyle

As the sun descends earlier, and we're faced with more time in the dark and indoors, it's becomes time to tackle the piling pile of To-Do List items. 

First up for me, a little T-Shirt Restyling I'd been meaning to try, as suggested by Nic Howard on her blog, It's been one of those days
I took her basic idea and turned a favorite tee that I wanted to refit, into a halter top. I used an old drawstring as the tie instead of the sleeve edges. And I also made the shirt tie in the back center like a halter, rather than attaching at each shoulder. You can follow the original How-To here.

This is a great way to put new life into pieces of your wardrobe that you may have abandoned or forgotten. Click here for more "Trash to Couture" ideas.

No comments :

Post a Comment