Sunday, June 26, 2011

My What Colorful Tooths You Have

While touring 19windows yesterday, my friends and I wandered into the boutique Lamb where something immediately caught my eye causing me to squeal out,


I drooled over these for a moment then moved on to the Pantone Postcards, Pantone Notebooks, and Pantone Mugs. And as I stepped aside the next wave of shoppers came in and exclaimed,

"oooooo Pantone!"
When did everyone become a color aficionado? When did the word 'Pantone' become a mainstream term? When did PMS* become anything other than cringeworthy?

Do we blame HGTV for turning everyone into a DIY designer? Or do we thank Target for making design friendly products available and affordable?

I'm not sure, all I know is, back away from the toothbrushes lady, they're mine.

*Pantone Matching System

No comments :

Post a Comment