Monday, January 24, 2011


I'm all about vintage toys and making old new again. And for the record, I was all about retro before retro was like, a thing. I'm not a band wagon jumper... I'm a wagon driver.

Phew. I feel better now.

Anyway, what I've been diggin' most recently, is when they find a use for an oldie (but goodie) while making it comically relevant to today. For example:
Now ThinkGeek is pushing the idea that it deters thieves as a selling point. But I really think this is all they need to say: "You can even run the Etch-a-Sketch app while using your iPad in its Etch-a-Sketch case, which is so much awesome that our heads might explode."

Boom.

**If your iPad is cold this winter, check out the iSweater from ScrappyLynn on Etsy. Welcome back flannel.


No comments :

Post a Comment