Saturday, June 12, 2010


fivefeettall Freelancing Full Time

When I decided to freelance full time, I knew it was important to have a means of sharing my creative exploits. So I turned to blogger as the appropriate medium to keep me connected. I invite each of you to leave your feedback, whether you agree or disagree. Everything I post here is based on my opinion and personal preferences. It is my hope that in sharing the misguided triumphs of my day-to-day life, I can prompt creative conversation and idea sharing.

So to my old friends, it's good to see you, and to my new, it's nice to have you along for this experiment. As always, I can be found at www.fivefeettall.com, where you will soon see updates and changes as well.

In the meantime, I'll be here, designing.


No comments :

Post a Comment